Sunday 31 August 2008

Hej everyone!

Hej :)

ok so Dad says I should be keeping a diary because otherwise I am going to look back and forget so much. The sad thing is i already have forgotten some things from the start of the year.

And I love you all lots but I cant seem to find time to write you all emails. so I will have to settle with writing a mass blog and hopeing that if you care enough you will read it. If you do read it i hope you find time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!

I am also going to warn you that my english has gotten terrible! really bad. Just so you know..

Also I am going to hopefully leave alot of information on the actual pictures i put on. because then you can follow it when you see the pictures.

Hope you get time to look through!

Jeg elsker dig = i love you

jeg savner dig = i miss you

No comments: